Surrey, B.C. – On Friday, May 2nd, the Surrey Board of Trade will take 114 people on a bus tour of Surrey’s vibrant business community. Multiple businesses will be profiled, from a variety of industries within the city. This innovative event aims to profile Surrey as ‘the place to be’ for business and to showcase investment opportunities to surrounding cities.7:30am Registration at the Surrey Board of Trade office (#101, 14439-104 Avenue), 8am Departure and the tour ends at 2:30pm with a return back to the Surrey Board of Trade office.
The tour will have three route options for registrants at $40/per person.
- Murray Latta Progressive Machine Inc. - Manufacturing
- Back in Motion Rehab - Health
- Surrey’s new City Hall - Development
- Aegis Industrial Finishing Ltd. - Manufacturing
- Advance Wire Products Ltd.- Manufacturing
- My Shanti - Hospitality
- Pacific Oral Health Society - Health
- Central City Brewery (new location!) - Hospitality
- Laser Valley Technologies - Manufacturing
- Astrographic Industries Ltd. - Manufacturing
All three buses will come together for lunch and a keynote presentation, hosted by Kwantlen Polytechnic University at their Trade and Technology Campus in Cloverdale.
Presenting Sponsor: CN
Supporting Sponsor: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Bus Sponsor: Charter Bus Lines
Tour Commentary: Colliers International
Media Sponsor: The Now Newspaper
- 30 -