With the growing partnership between Staples and Surrey Board of Trade, we at Staples, are able to introduce an exclusive pricing structure for all Surrey Board of Trade members who shop at our Staples Copy and Print Centres. These instant discounts are available only on the presentation of the Staples Copy Card, which have been distributed to all members recently. Do not have one? Please contact David Miao directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have 4 stores in Surrey and have over 320 national locations to choose from. Have a digital file? Then for your convenience you can order online, www.staplescopyandprint.ca and pick up at ANY Staples location in Canada, at no additional charge. The discount will be applied upon pick up. Think about all your invoicing at one location, but your national sales teams able to pick up anywhere. Click here to read more about Staples Copy and Print Centres.
Enjoy the discount at our Copy and Print Centres, and reap the benefits of membership with the Surrey Board of Trade.
JOIN THE SURREY BOARD OF TRADE
BECOME A MEMBER OF BC’s 2nd largest BUSINESS ORGANIZATION, an Accredited Chamber of Commerce with Distinction
CONTACT: Indra Bhan, Membership Services Manager (email@example.com) or at Phone: 604-634-0343
1. ACCREDITATION means that this Board of Trade/Chamber of Commerce has been nationally evaluated and excels in:
1. A strategic focus on core activities:
a) Policy and Advocacy
b) Membership Programs and Services
e) Strategic Planning
2. Uniform practices, policies across the network
3. Dependable governance procedures
4. A strong voice to all levels of government – local, provincial, federal and international
2. JOINING MEANS:
- Productive business relationships
- Cost savings for your business
- Community contribution
- Help with a business issue
- Savings - preferred pricing on Board of Trade events and business training sessions
- Business building - a chance to network regularly with other Surrey business owners
- Reach - membership in regional and national Boards of Trade/Chambers of Commerce
- Savings - access to member-to-member discounts and savings
- Access - to group benefit plans and special partner savings
- Meaning - a chance to participate and help guide the organization and your community
- Help and assistance - with local issues affecting your business
- News and information - about doing business in Surrey and beyond
EVENTS AND PARTICIPATION
We have over 90 events every year, and members save $10-$20 on each. Attend just 2 events a month and you've covered most of your membership fee. Take advantage of sponsorship opportunities and let the community know you care. For more information, visit our event calendar now, and contact us if you see an opportunity for you.
Help guide your organization and get the most from the Surrey Board of Trade. Like any organization, you get from the Board of Trade in proportion to what you put in. Build your business, find great partners, and develop good friendships by contributing your thoughts on how to improve our organization. Visit our Teams page for more information.
It's often difficult to get yourself heard as an individual business in a big city like Surrey. After all, there's close to half a million people here that want to express their views to City Hall. There are even more clamouring to be heard by the Regional, Provincial and Federal governments. What do you do?
By joining and participating in the Surrey Board of Trade, you'll have close to 3,600 business contacts talking with you. The Surrey Board of Trade has ongoing relationships with local government representatives, and we make every effort to get your views known. Business helping business. That's how we get things done. Visit or advocacy pages and see what we're up to. If you have a special concern, let us know and we'll be there to help.