International Trade Centre
Surrey International Trade Centre will help promote business opportunities around the world.
The Surrey Board of Trade has successfully formed a network with Consulate Offices, Chambers of Commerce and other international organizations, representing Brazil, China, Indonesia, Mexico, the Philippines, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Costa Rica, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America and all Latin American Countries (through the Canadian Council of Americas).
The partners will work together towards the goals of Surrey’s International Trade Centre – those goals are:
- To promote two-way trade, investment, economic cooperation, and international marketing opportunities between Surrey businesses and international partners;
- To promote Surrey businesses internationally and to identify opportunities for industrial cooperation;
- To receive delegations from overseas and send international delegations;
- To encourage international businesses, locally and from within these countries, to join the Surrey Board of Trade as an international member; and,
- For the Consulate and or country organization to encourage their chamber of commerce/board of trade to have a Letter of Understanding with the Surrey Board of Trade.
More information about the launch of Surrey’s International Trade Centre will be provided in 2012.
For further information, please contact Anita Huberman, CEO of the Surrey Board of Trade, at 604.581.7130 or email@example.com.